Akiba Solomon Akiba Solomon is the editorial director of Colorlines and an NABJ Award-winning journalist and editor whose writing on culture, race, gender, and reproductive health has appeared in Essence , Dissent , Glamour , Vibe , and Ebony , among other outlets.
- Account Options.
- Naked Black Women Bare All about Their Skin Hair Hips Lips & Other Parts.
- The Pursuit of Certainty: Religious and Cultural Formulations (The Uses of Knowledge);
- The Citys Many Faces: Glenneding of the Arroyo Center--Marine Corps Warfighting Lab-J8 Urban Working Group Conference on Joint Urban Operations: Proceedings ... Working Group Urban Operations Conference.
- Patron Login.
- Browse Sections?
- By the Author.
Books by Akiba Solomon. Left loading Find a book you'll love, get our newsletter name email.
Join Kobo & start eReading today
- Duplicate Site Menu for Responsive Styles.
- Naked: Black Women Bare All About Their Skin, Hair, Hips, Lips, and Other Parts.
- Welcome to the family! Check your inbox for your confirmation.!
- Books by Akiba Solomon.
- Pin on Books Worth Reading.
- Akiba Solomon and Kenrya Rankin - How We Fight White Supremacy | Thursday, Apr 11, PM;
Tackling such issues as hair texture, skin color, weight, and sexuality, it follows women on their paths to acceptance-and enjoyment -of their unique features Barnett - LibraryThing This is such an amazing anthology. Black Fuzzy Thing.
The Free Black Woman. Selling Sexuality.
A Cappella Books
Femme Invisibility. In Search of A RealLife. Bump Grind Twist and Celebrate.
About the Editors. A Barnard College graduate, she has contributed to numerous anthologies and magazines such as Vibe , Essence , and Rolling Stone.
Akiba Solomon is an award-winning advocacy journalist, columnist, and editor. A graduate of Howard University, the Brooklyn resident and former senior editor for The Source is the editor at Essence magazine.